LyzerBioden AB is an effective Antimicrobial Agent, to be
used in apparels, Under Garments, Socks, for inhibiting the
growth of odor occurring bacteria.
Physical & Chemical Properties
• Brownish viscous liquid.
• Pungent odor.
• PH of 10% solution is 4.5 to 4.8.
• Cationic in nature.
• Shelf life more than six months.
• Dilutable with water to any extent.
1. LyzerBioden AB is non-toxic and is bio-degradable in
2. It is cationic in nature so it is compatible with cationic
and non-ionic finishing agent.
3. LyzerBioden AB may cause dulling of pure white. A pro trial
of white fabric\garment is necessary to see whiteness after
4. LyzerBioden AB is given a durable film after finishing and
5. LyzerBioden AB is applicable in cotton, synthetic fibers and
6. LyzerBioden AB gives some body to the fabric.
7. LyzerBioden AB is effective in inhibiting both gram
positive and gram negative micro- organisms.
8. LyzerBioden AB is to be applied on alkali free
LyzerBioden AB can be applied with 15 g\l bath
concentration with pH of 5.0 to 5.5 and 80% pick up followed by
drying even at low temperature.
As application machinery, substrate construction, blend,
processing sequence, quality, other finishing components may
vary, trials and Antimicrobial activity and its durability
should be treated prior to bulk production.
Storage: The product enjoys
very good shelf life and warrants no particular storage
conditions. However it is always advisable to have moderate
conditions with the container being recapped tightly after use.
9 to 12 months if stored below 30°c
Packing: 30, 50 & 200 Kgs in
According to our best knowledge and technical experiments, the above data is true and accurate. Regarding to variety of consumption procedures, it is recommended to evaluate the
information before use.