Best accelerator for developing acid/metal Complex color
prints on polyamide/silk/acrylic fabrics.
Physical & Chemical Properties
1. Colorless to pale yellow transparent liquid. Almost odourless.
2. Dilutable with water to any extent.
3. Nonionic in nature.
4. pH of 10% aqueous solution of LyzerBoost SLR is about 6.7 – 7.0.
1. Make the gum paste as usual.
2. Add citric acid/ammonium sulphate or any suitable acid to adjust the pH to 5.0 to 5.5.
Add phenols & other swelling agents as per practice, as per the fabric to be printed.
3. Add 2 kgs of LyzerBoost SLR per 100 kgs of gum paste.
4. Add dissolved acid/metal Complex colors in adequate quantity of water, and add to the
above paste. Print, dry, age as usual.
5. Wash, dry and finish as usual.
Mechanism of LyzerBoost SLR
LyzerBoost SLR acts as a solvent to acid/metal complex colors. After printing and drying LyzerBoost SLR forms the near most layer to the polyamide/silk/acrylic fibres because of its affinity to the same. Acid/metal/Complex color dissolve in this layer and transfer to the polyamide/silk/acrylic giving full color value.
LyzerBoost SLR fixes more amount of color, leaving less amount of free color to be washed off in subsequent process. This reduces the color load in washing giving more probability to obtain tint
free, brighter prints.
According to our best knowledge and technical experiments, the above data is true and accurate. Regarding to variety of consumption procedures, it is recommended to evaluate the
information before use.